Wednesday 7 December 2011

...finding the perfect party dress

As most of you will know, I'm a size 16 so picking the perfect party dress is a bit of a pain in my amply shaped derriere! I've been searching high and low, and have picked a few of my favourites from the high street, and a couple that are way out of my budget but that should be framed and hung on a wall with the title "Item of Outstanding Natural Beauty" underneath! As you can see, I love anything embellished with sequins, jewels or applique.




From top: 
Cream embellished tunic from Warehouse, £70
Black sequined skater dress from Oasis, £60
Cream embellished dress from Oasis £80 (Also available in black)

Now, if I was a rich girl, I would have a Chanel Couture gown. However, I may be tempted to settle for one of these works of art...


From top:
Embellished gown from Alice by Temperley, £2,800
Embellished gown from Kaufmanfranco, £9,450

A girl can dream...

Gingie x

No comments:

Post a Comment