Monday 12 December 2011

...having X Factor withdrawal

Well the X Factor is over for another year, booooo! I'm a loyal fan and I'm so glad Little Mix won! They have great style and I love the toyboy aspect to their outfits.  My favourite part though was their trainers!! I am a MASSIVE fan of Hi Tops of any brand or colour, especially the Nike iD ones where you can design your own. I think they will have to join the Michael Kors watch on the birthday list but for now, here's my top 5 Hi Top trainers out there just now...


Gold leather Nike Dunk. Classic, gold and shiny. Foot bling, if you will.

Red white and blue Excstacy Sleek. Narrower than  normal hi tops so not as bulky on your feet. Failsafe colours. A perfect everyday trainer.

For the fashionista in you. Sport Luxe. Nike Air Royalty in monochrome with cute ditsy print on the swoosh.

Not very girly but I love the Liberty aeroplane print on these Nike Dunks. Releasing my inner child, even though I had Barbies, not replica WWI fighter planes....

Not for the faint harted! Jesy Nelson of Little Mix has a pair of these Jeremy Scott for Adidas hi tops. The Mickey Mouse is a cute detail, and you would definitely get noticed in these!

No comments:

Post a Comment